Document Delivery Service (DDS)
DDS refers to the reproduction of individual parts or chapters of books, periodicals, and other materials, subject to existing copyright rules. This service is exclusive to currently enrolled UPSE students and faculty members.
Step 1: Please take note of the following guidelines:
- Scanning of the entire book is NOT allowed except for classics that have been relegated to the public domain. However, approval of this request is subject to availability of staff.
- Request for scanning of book chapters and journal articles will be allowed but subject to Fair Use clause of the copyright law.
- This service is free of charge.
- The users must not disseminate these materials.
- Turnaround Period are as follows:
Step 2: Fill out this form and wait for the Library’s confirmatory email.