Alumni, former faculty and staff may use the library upon presentation of a valid ID AND a UPAA Alumni Card or proof of former UP status (e.g. diploma, TOR). A special library card (orange card) which will be issued to entitle them to free use of the library for five (5) visits per semester/midyear, after which they will pay a research fee of PHP 20.00 / day or PHP 450.00 / year or PHP 300.00 /midyear.
- Present requirements and valid school or office I.D. with picture (school/institution/company) to the Security Guard.
- Present alumni card and/or valid I.D. with picture to the Librarian-on-Duty.
- Accomplish the special library card and special library permit form.
- Pay the research fee if applicable.
- Proceed to the desired section of the Library.
- Your special library card is valid for one day or within the specified date.